This is the web site of Avian Enrichment
Our postal address is:
Avian Enrichment, LLC
PO Box 2203
Grand Junction, CO 81502
We collect the following information:
- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our Web page,
- used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site,
- used to contact consumers for marketing purposes,
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, and
- used to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or by using the unsubscribe option on any newsletter.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
The information we collect is not shared with outside third parties. However, it would be shared with a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information that we maintain about them (e.g., name, address, email address and phone number).
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can access this information or have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.