- The female owners of the African Grey and the Quaker don't include Miss Barker (Clue 4).
- The owner of the Quaker isn't Ms. Evans (Clue 1) so must be Mrs. Jones, and Ms. Evans weight lifting bird is an African Grey.
- Ms. Barker is from Australia (Clue 4).
- The cockatoo who is from Japan isn't Mr. Halls (Clue 2), so he must be Mr. Smith's bird.
- Mr. Hall doesn't own a Pionus (Clue 2) so he must own the Caique who competed in the high jump (Clue 3).
- Ms. Barker owns the Pionus.
- The gymnast is from Russia (Clue 3) and belongs (by elimination) to Mrs. Jones.
- The cross country runner isn't the Pionus (Clue 5), so he must be the Cockatoo.
- The Pionus is the boxer.
- The Caique is from the UK (Clue 5) and the African Grey is from the USA.
|Ms. Evans||African Grey||USA||Weight Lifting|
|Mr. Hall||Caique||UK||High Jump|
|Mr. Smith||Cockatoo||Japan||Cross Country|