Ten Things You Can Learn from a Parrot
- Start each day with a song.
- Greet the people you love with enthusiasm.
- Make the world your playground, get out and explore your environment.
- Even the simplest thing can be an adventure if you use your imagination.
- If something bothers you, speak up.
- Pay attention to details.
- Having a flock is very important, socialize more.
- Climb your way to the top by plotting your course very carefully.
- Respect the space and independence of other beings.
- Be careful with your words unless you want them repeated and repeated.
How Many Parrots Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?
I've been searching...
My Flock's New Year Resolutions
I've pretty much...
Comments powered by CComment